Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The FUZZ Assessment

 

       They looked towards the trees and finally saw her in a stuck in an old oak tree.  Poor Fuzzy looked small and sore but she still had her purr-fect tail.  Paws noted that her paw looked really sore.

          “Fuzzy!”  yowled Toni with delight. 

          “Are you okay?”  Paws asked. 

          “Meee-ow, I think so,” she meowed. 

          “Are you able to get down?”  asked Paws. 

          “Yeah,” she meowed.  “Just give me a couple of minutes.”

          They watched her, expecting her to fall any second but Fuzzy was tough.  She was a survivor.  She was soon next to them and Toni was in paws-itive awe of her.

          “How did you do it?”  she asked.  “How did you survive that?”

          “I’m not sure,” Fuzzy meowed.  “I don’t even know how I got caught.”

          Paws was looking at her really strangely.  “Are you sure you’re okay?”

          “Yeah, I’m purry,” she answered, looking at the house.  “What house is this?”

          “How would I know?”  asked Paws.

          That’s when Toni meowed with gusto, “Let’s go and see what’s in it!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment