Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Mouths Drop

Let me throw out a comparison that I've used before:

Did any of you ever see Aladdin? The Robin Williams movie-where he played the Genie? Well, there was a part in it that Aladdin fooled the Genie and his mouth dropped- just picture that here- a lot of mouths were completely on the floor.

Paws was confused.  "What's the matter?  What's the matter?  I thought everybody would be happy!"

"We iz happy!" said the Mayor, "But- how's didz uz knowz how to findz her?"

"Nobody told you what she looked like!"  meowed Casey.

Frank was in disbelief.  "I don't believe it."

"Why not?" somebody asked.  "I told him."

It was like *poof* there was Carla!

1 comment:

  1. carla....we iz all buzzed happee ta see ewe az ewe iz ta see frank but spill de beanz.....wear HAZ ya been !!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete