Saturday, September 7, 2019

A Great Paw Note

First thing, back to fun tomorrow.

Second thing, and this is good news, the horrible situation involving Fuzzy's real dad has been resolved.  I managed to talk to a parent of the kid's in question who were horrified at the kids were playing on the unsafe property.  I was reassured that it wouldn't happen anymore.  Now, I also informed this person not to worry about the abandoned cat and I was reassured that no one at their house would do anything to the cat.  At this time, I have to go with this person's word.  Now, with all of that being said...

I have suspicions but no absolute proof.  Rest assured that if an incident does happen with any dog- I will take care of it.  My eyes are always open and no one will hurt any stray here.  In the meantime, for all he's been through Fuzzy's real dad (who I renamed Patches) looks pretty good.  He just wants to eat and relax.  He's used to being outside and is extremely street smart.  He'll be fine on my family's property. I'm feeding him and he's not bothering anyone.  I believe the kitty just wants to be left in peace and as for right now he will be.

Thanks to everybody for concern!! Much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Great news ! Purrayers and POTP to Patches at his new digs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. patches; dood; may st francis watch over ya N help ya heel reel quik....ewe will bee safe at fuzzy'z place....trooth dood...they iz all total lee awesum ther N sew iz "mom" ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete