Sunday, March 1, 2020

Back With the Turtle Dude


All eyes were on the turtle-dude now and whiskers were twitching.  As a meow of fact, the whisker twitching was freaking him out.  “Would you cats stop it with the whisker twitching!”  the turtle dude yelled.  “You’re drivin’ me nuts.”

          Barney was getting impatient.  “What’s your name anyway?”  he asked.

          The turtle-dude stated his name but it was so downright weird and hard to say that all of the cats just stared, amazed, at how weird it was.  He started snickering at their shock.  “Weird huh?”

          “You’re not kidding,” Baby meowed.  “How do you think anybody could possibly meow that out?”

          The turtle-dude laughed.  He actually had a nice, rumbling laugh despite the weird name.  (Just for reference, we’ll keep referring to him as turtle-dude to make it easier on everybody.)  “What do you cats think about my offer?” he asked. 
          Fuzzy wasn’t impressed.  “I think you’re conning everybody,” she announced, sounding (surprisingly) a lot like her late stepdad (Casey), who thought everyone was a con artist. 

          Paws was excited with the whole idea.  “I like the idea,” he meowed.  “I’ll go and help.”

          Barney was horrified by this.  “There’s no way you’re meowing going!”

          Paws gave Barney a nasty look.  “You’re not my dad,” he answered.  “I’m going.”

          Barney found himself growling.  “Don’t you push me, punk.”

1 comment:

  1. TD kneads ta get uze ta catz whizkerz....we gotta agrees with fuzzy on thiz.... !! :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete