Monday, March 30, 2020

Cave Block


I bet you think they’re in front of some huge, crystal-clear cave.  Well, guess what?  You’re wrong!  MOL…you’re close but you’re wrong.  These 3 were actually in front of a waterfall.
          Meeeeeeeeee-what????
          You heard me.  It was a huge waterfall.  Paws and Tippy’s eyes bulged out of their heads at the sight of it, in the meantime the turtle-dude looked amused.  “You two impressed?”
          “Where’s Sammie?”  Tippy asked over the roar of the waterfall.  “I thought you said he was in some cave.”
          “The cave’s behind the waterfall,” the turtle-dude answered.
          Paws’s tail stood straight up.  “Behind the waterfall? You better not be pulling my tail.”
          “The cave’s behind the waterfall,” the turtle dude said again.  He gave a crazy laugh.  “Don’t worry,” he said, “I know another way to get behind the falls.”

No comments:

Post a Comment