Friday, November 27, 2020

Big Eddie Meows the Plan

 

          The kitties was anxious, confused and somewhat excited.  Paws couldn’t take the drawn-out silence, “Well,” he meowed, “why???”

          “I need some help with a rescue,” Eddie answered.

          “What’s the problem?”  asked Fuzzy, trying to sound official and cool.  She wasn’t sure if she could pull it off though after all she was kind of FUZZY.

Big Eddie’s whiskers twitched as if he was debating with himself on whether or not to meow it out.  The tail was swishing intently too.  It was driving Paws nuts.  “Well- WHAT’S THE PROBLEM???”  he yowled.  “Why don’t you meow it out?”

Big Eddie gave him a weird look.  “You’re an impatient, little lad, aren’t you?”  he meowed.  “I’m not sure you kitties would be up for it.  If Casey were here maybe.”

Fuzzy was perplexed, confused and downright amused.  If only Big Eddie knew.  “We’re lookin’ for some fun,” she meowed.  “What are you trying to do?”

“I need some help finding Santa’s snowy owl,” he meowed.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a Big Job and are they up to it? I know I would give a try but only after checking out my cold weather gear

    ReplyDelete