Thursday, November 19, 2020

Famous Kitty

 

         Poor Big Eddie was so amazingly shocked that he fell on his butt.  “You’re kidding,” he meowed.

          “Meow,” Fuzzy added, “he disappeared a couple of years ago and he’s presumed dead.”

          Eddie was heartbroken.  “Meee-ow that’s incredible,” he meowed.  “I can’t believe it.”

          “Why didn’t you come around before now?”  Toni asked licking her lips savoring the last of the butter.

          “I travel all across the country,” Eddie meowed.  “I never heard anything about Casey-meeee-ow.”

          Fuzzy was really interested in that comment.  “Why do you travel?  Where do you go?”

          “I’m a show-cat,” he answered.

          That’s when that butter-loving Toni-chub meowed, “I know who you are!”

         

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like celebrity kitty has come to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. a show cat !!!!!! R ewe garfield in dizguize !! :) ☺☺♥3

    ReplyDelete