Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Hank's Back

     You know him, you love him and you're glad he's back.

    Hank the hippos has returned and to top it all off the ground was still shaking from his arrival.  No one has an entrance quite like Hank.

    "Hank!"  Toni meowed.  "Where did you come from???"

    "I floated down the creek," he answered, "then I went up to the house and then I heard Toni and here I am."  He was staring at Eddie intently.  "Hey, don't I know you?"

    Big Eddie really wasn't sure what to think about Hank.  After all, Hank was kind of imposing when he stuck his head in everyone's face.  "Uhhh- you're a hippo," Eddie meowed lamely.

    Fuzzy gave a laugh/purr.  "Don't worry about Hank," she meowed.  "He's not going to do anything to you."  

    Then, it seemed like a lightbulb, went off over Hank's head.  "I know you!"  he yowled excitedly.  "You're the rescue cat!"

    

    

1 comment:

  1. waves two ewe hank; grate ta see ya bak thiz way dood....hope ewe had a NON BURD thanx giving ;) ☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete