Thursday, January 14, 2021

Charlotte's Money

 

          Sammy was extremely impressed by Charlotte’s revelation.  Who wouldn’t be?  You don’t often come across a cat with money!  “What are you going to do with all of your money?”  asked Sammy.

          “Well, I want more,” she answered honestly, looking at Fuzzy.  “Are you able to help?”

          Fuzzy’s whiskers started twitching.  “I don’t know anything about betting.”

          She looked disappointed.  “Damn, I figured you as an American cat could get me more.”

          The tail and the whiskers were twitching at this point.  “I still can’t believe that you like football and have a lot of money,” she meowed.

          She took a seat in the snow.  “Shocked ya, huh?”

          “You’re not kidding,” Fuzzy meowed.  She looked at Sammy who was getting closer and closer to Charlotte.  “What are you doing?”  she asked him.

          He ignored Fuzzy.  “Are you extremely rich?”  he asked.

          Charlotte was looking at Sammy like he was nuts.  “What are you so interested in my money for?”

          Sammy flopped back.  “Sorry to be so nosy.  I- we- well I know some other seals that need some help,” he said.

2 comments:

  1. charlotte; sum times lotz oh cash iz knot a good thing, but trust sammy when he sayz him wantz ta HELP :)♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to be careful of those who ask for money but I think this has the SEAL of being alright. MOL

    ReplyDelete