Saturday, October 2, 2021

Paw Note

     Meeee-ow pals!  Fuzzy here.  Hey pals- if mom doesn't appear on here for awhile don't get excited.  Mom is tied up with work and is in the middle of a big research project.  We'll be back with you tomorrow and in the meantime- it's so pawsome that we're in Halloween month!  Any of you decorate your house?  I'll meow to mom to take some pics of her outside lights- Halloween lights are just purry in my book.  In the meantime did you know that yesterday was the anniversary of when Mom bought my Uncle Barney home?  



and 14 years ago, today, somebody threw this handsome lad away and he ended up with me!

    
    



    I miss my uncle Barney and my stepdad, Casey.  I'd love to have them back!







1 comment:

  1. That is one good looking fellow and sounds like he had a better life there than whence he came. We love Halloween especially Black Cat Toby

    ReplyDelete