Friday, December 10, 2021

Paw Note: A War On Cats


There's a war on cats going on in this country and it disgusts me. Think I'm getting to excited over nothing? Well, think about this for a second:

In an area that's about fifty miles away from me, someone is apparently having a 'good' time killing cats. Who's doing it? Who knows? The cops will never find out. As a matter of fact, a horse and an osprey (in various years) have been shot near me but guess what? No one found out who did it. People in power don't give a damn about cats and let me state, I hope they find out who did it. However, let's get to the main point- why is this happening?

I listen to a specific podcast and I like it a lot but I don't even think this person's doing this on purpose but this person's associating goofy people on the left with cats. I bet the person in the area who's killing these cats are doing it because they think they're bad because they belong to people on the left. People, please, this has TO STOP. Most people who own cats are eithe conservatives or real democrats. Real democrats and these social jusice warriors AREN'T REAL DEMOCRATS. That, however, is a completely different argument for another day. People, here's my experience.

I'm near a university. Many times abandoned cats formerly belonged to social justice warriors in college. Let me remind you that some of your celebrity politicians that some of you adore own dogs. To anyone who owns a podcast, please- I BEG YOU- quit assoicating 'crazy cat ladies' with people on the far left. Thanks to circumstances and the fact people spend too much time on the Internet and a lot of people are easily influenced. I believe the people huring cats near the area could possibly be influenced by the fact they think 'they're getting back at sjws.' STOP DOING IT. It's not right and this promotion of cat hatred in this country needs to stop.

As I write this, let's note I have a nice kitty named Eddie stretched on my lap who's purring like crazy. I didn't vote for Trump or Biden. I wrote in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad. I'm a democrat who HATES what the party has become and I'll tell you what I am far from a social justice warrior. To the asshole who's hurting cats near Pittsburgh, KNOCK IT OFF. You're hurting animals that did nothing wrong and many belong to people who are guilty of nothing but loving their cat. STOP THE WAR ON CATS. I'm sick of seeing stories that they're to blame for every extinction, that they're psycho and that they're only owned by people on the left. KNOCK IT OFF PEOPLE and stop believing everything you hear.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the controversy comes from those who claim that cats are responsible for the decline in the bird population. My outdoor cats (yes, they REFUSE to be indoor cats, much as I wish they would) catch way more rodents - mice-moles-chipmunks-even squirrels - than birds. And they don't catch that many of those. Habitat destruction - and erven climate change have more to do with the damage to bird population.

    And to be honest, I don't think you would like it if you knew what my politics are. But apparently we agree on this, so lets leave it at that, ok ?

    ReplyDelete