Thursday, July 30, 2015

Smokey- Secret Hacker


 

          Until now…

          “We can helps!”  Casey meowed.   “Smokey can get it back!”

          Smokey couldn’t believe she was hearing this.  “Are you out of your meowing mind?”  she asked swatting at him with the left paw.  “I’m no expert hacker!”

          Barney snorted in a laugh/purr.  “You little liar!”  he yowled.  “You can get into anything!”

          “No I can’t!”  she protested. 

          “I saw you get free music at meowrock.com all of the time!”  Barney meowed.

          “There’s a lot of difference between music and trying to find money!”  Smokey exclaimed and she right. 

          But Barney saw and opening.  “Meeee-ow! So, you admit dat you can find stuff on computers!”

         

1 comment:

  1. smokey...be careful my friend, the boys are trying to trap you into saying something....say anything but what I know they want you to say ??? well, you know what I mean...hugs girl from dai$y ♥♥♥ =^..*=

    ReplyDelete