Friday, June 9, 2017

Mom is a REAL IDIOT

Oh no...

Guys I am so, so sorry!!!!  'Tribute' should look like this:




Oh my God- I apologize to each and everyone of you.  Let me tell you why this happened.  This past week I found out that my brother's guest robbed my mother's house.  I still have stuff there and she took A LOT of it.  I have been stressed all week and the fact that my own brother bought her into this house has made me sick.  What I did was sick for not taking a look.  I hope all of you can forgive me.

4 comments:

  1. ((Hugs)) Please don't worry about it. We are so sorry you are having to deal with having your stuff taken as well as the grief of losing Smokey. We are sending purrs of comfort and paws of sympathy to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new reader so I was confused. It is understandable why you made the error. Anniversaries of losing our beloved cats are tough in addition to your other troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're sorry fur your loss and fur your losses. We're sendin' hugs and purrayers.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  4. guyz....pleez ta tell mom itz oh kay; we total lee understand N we hope her can get de "situation" fixed ~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete