Friday, March 4, 2022

Paw Note

     Okay pals, update time.

    My mom is feeling pretty good.  She's doing really good with the therapy.  She's scheduled to go home next Friday and that's purr-fect news!  I'm sorry for not updating on the 1st but understand something, I've been under a tremendous amount of stress caused by my siblings especially a brother who lives close by.  Unfortunately, I started smoking again too which SUCKS but I digress.  Let me paw on...

    Fuzzy and the gang aren't going anywhere.  Consider us on a hiatus.  If all goes well, next weekend I want to paw back on the 14th.  I want to thank everybody for their good wishes too- I appreciate it!  

    One more thing- for reference- cats are getting a lot of heckling by a lot of online commentary that idiot Tim Pool comes to mind- I encourage ANYONE if you listen to a podcast and here people making fun of cats are mocking Russian Blues to speak out.  There are a lot of nutty people out there who live their lives following some of these people and if these people keep it up- they're going to cause a lof of whack-jobs to abuse a lot of cats out there.  

    In the meantime, have  a great weekend and we'll meow with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment