Monday, February 17, 2020

Hank Decides




          All eyes went to Sammie and gulped.  “What are you all looking at me like that for?”

          Hank seemed like that a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders.  He  gave one of those happy hippo grins.  “That’s a really good idea!”  he exclaimed. 

          The eyes went back to Sammie.  He was starting to feel extremely uncomfortable.  “What are you guys looking at me like that for?”

          “That’s a crazy idea,” Barney meowed, “and it’s really dangerous.”

          Poor Howie was horrified.  “You can’t go!”  he yelled at Hank.  “You’d get killed too.”

          Hank got a strange look on his face and it sounded like he was gritting his teeth.  In other meows, he was thinking.  After a couple of minutes he said, “I like it- I think I’ll do it.”

          “I’m coming too!”  announced Howie.

          “I want to go too,” a voice meowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment