Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Heading Down the Path

 

 

          Now that got Fuzzy’s attention.  She whipped around, craning her neck in every direction.  Meee-wow!  She disappeared so quickly that she didn’t leave a trail in the snow thanks to the wind covering the tracks.  Meee-wow, this was weird.  “This is wacky,” she meowed.  “I didn’t even hear her leave.”

          Sammy looked so disappointed that Fuzzy felt like giving him a hug.  “I don’t think she believed me about the cousins,” she said.

          Fuzzy felt tremendously guilty.  “I’m sorry,” she meowed.  “This is my fault.”

          Sammy didn’t seem like he wanted to talk about it anymore.  “Let’s go find the magic sled,” he said, turning and lumbering towards the west.

          Fuzzy pawed after him eagerly.  “Is it close?”

          “It’s just a little way down the path, behind the pine trees!  Hurry up, kitty!  We’re almost there!”

         

2 comments:

  1. guyz....charlotte iz closer bye than ewe think....big catz all wayz iz....

    ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling Charlotte is way ahead of you two

    ReplyDelete