Friday, January 21, 2022

Paw Note: Gold Cat Update

     Good news!  The stray gold cat that sort of reminds me of the great, late Casey was seen on Monday.  He's still very freaked out but I made sure food was out there for him.  Now, I'm sure you've heard me talking about my cat Blackie and when she first popped-up, she was frightened and lived her first winter in pipes to stay warm.  If I had to guess, I'd say that's where he is.  So, cross your fingers- let's hope he hangs in there because I would love to have a gold kitty back in the gang!

2 comments:

  1. CJ.... { casey junior } pleez trust uz when we say ewe can trust casey's mom !!! stix round dood and we promize ewe will bee a happee campurr :)

    grate week end everee one !! :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he is warm and safe and knows you will provide food !

    ReplyDelete