Thursday, January 20, 2022

Sammy's Big Announcement

 

          Toni, who was a little sensitive about that weight, gave Sammy a hiss.  “You’re a little far from home aren’t ya, tough guy?”

          Poor Sammy was so stunned by Toni’s hiss that his eyes became huge and watery.  Oh no, thought Fuzzy, I can’t stand seeing a kid cry.  She gave Toni a paw.  “He’s just a little kid for meowing out loud.”

          Toni was unsympathetic.  “He doesn’t need to call me fat for meowing out loud.”

          “Well, you are kind of a chub,” Fuzzy meowed.  “You’ve even meowed it yourself.”

          On that note, a flummoxed Toni, turned and stormed out of the room.  Fuzzy gave a laugh purr and turned back to a confused Sammy.  “Look kid,” she meowed.  “I know you have some kind of weird hang-up on Hank but you’re going to have to tell me what you need.  I’m the one in charge,” Fuzzy announced, surprising herself.  “So growl it out.”

          Sammy looked at Fuzzy with new respect.  “I wanted Hank to take me to see Fiona for her fifth birthday,” he said. 

          Fuzzy fell on her butt in shock.  This was the last meowing thing she’d thought she’d here and admit it-you did too.  You thought it would be something bad like one of her family members disappeared or something, right?  Anyway, Fuzzy meowed out, “Can you repeat that?”

No comments:

Post a Comment